Short on time or wanting a low-cost way to get a workout in? Why not workout in the comfort of your own home?
Over the course of the past few years, at home workouts have progressively become more popular. Working out at-home offers many benefits such as:
- No gym equipment is required
- Comfortability and availability is never an issue
- Privacy of working out in your home
- Saves time, you can go at your own pace
Physical activity of any kind reaps many health benefits such as:
- Improved quality of sleep
- Aide in maintaining muscle strength and balance
- Lowers blood pressure and improves heart health
- Improves your overall mood
Below is a workout that you can do in the comfort of your home with no equipment required to help you keep a healthy lifestyle and to KeepMoving!
During your at home workouts, don’t forget to stay hydrated and be sure to stretch! Even for just a few minutes before and after your workout, loosening up your muscles and joints will go a long way and can prevent injuries. Keep a filled water bottle near you to keep hydrated throughout your exercise!
Now that you have an at home workout, feel free to use it, share with friends and get moving! All that there is to do now is to get started, and most importantly, KeepMoving!