Please Note: This event has expired.
Myriad Gardens Interactive Water Feature Open FREE, located next to the Children’s Garden
FREE and Open to the Public
Located next to the Children's Garden
Rules: Please Read
- All children must be under adult supervision at all times
- All diaper-aged children must use swim diapers
- Children should wear water shoes or feet protection
- No glass containers or alcoholic beverages
- No food or drinks on the splash pad
- No running in the water
- Do not use water toys in the fountain area
- Dogs are not allowed in the water feature
Opens for FREE on June 23
301 W Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Downtown Oklahoma City offers many affordable parking options for visitors. Parking downtown is easier than you think! Downtown Oklahoma City, Inc. provides an interactive map to help guide you in selecting parking options- http://downtownokc.com/maps
Metered parking is available on the streets around the Gardens. For a list of nearby parking garages and costs, visit www.ParkingOKC.com.
The Myriad Botanical Gardens is located at Reno and Robinson in downtown Oklahoma City. All-day parking is available on Sheridan Avenue. Two-hour parking is available on S.W. 2nd and Harvey avenues.
The exterior grounds are ADA.
The exterior grounds are ADA.View less