COVID-19 Updates & Information
Like the rest of the country and world, COVID-19 has disrupted Oklahoma and its communities. We are anxious to find our “new normal”. We want to escape our homes and spend time with our loved ones. We are ready to not only get moving, but KEEP MOVING. As the metro begins to reopen, activities and events will resume; however, social distancing and precautions will stay present. Below are useful links containing articles and recommendations on how to stay safe, stay well AND keep moving.
- Just Keep Moving and Sometimes Double Your Distance- NPR
- Considerations for Youth Sports- CDC
- Considerations for Public Pools, Hot Tubs, and Water Playgrounds- CDC
- Visiting Parks and Recreational Facilities-CDC
- Mind Your Manners: Outdoor Etiquette for COVID-19- Philadelphia Runner
- Coronavirus: What are the Rules on Exercise Now?- Runners World
- New proclamation issued in Oklahoma City’s COVID-19 response; addresses distancing, sanitizing requirements for new phase beginning May 15- City of OKC
- Hiking and Playing Outside in the Time of COVID-19 (Frequently Asked Questions) -American Hiking Society
- Oklahoma State Parks: COVID-19 Information & Updates- TravelOK
- From Camping To Dining Out: Here's How Experts Rate The Risks Of 14 Summer Activities
Questions? Send us an Email.